New on Netflix

Back to Article
Back to Article

New on Netflix

Monserrat Castaneda, Feature Staff Writer

Netflix watchers should be excited because binge watching season is here. It isn’t easy finding the perfect show, but we’re all waiting on Netflix new releases.

For example, “The Santa Clarita Diet” shines as  one of the best shows currently running on Netflix.

“The Santa Clarita Diet” is all about death… and it’s hilarious. There are only two seasons on Netflix. On March 29th, 2019 season 3 will be released, so hold your horses. The Santa Clarita Diet is about a family that seems normal and loving, but they have some kind of cannibalistic behavior. This series is about stars Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant  as married realtors, Sheila and Joel. They are a family living a risky life, raising their teenage daughter in Santa Clarita, California. It’s a normal neighborhood where friends and family live. However, their life changes when Sheila dies, but somehow back to life. Other people die for no reason, only to be revived with no explanation at first. This show is absolutely amazing, it’s full of humor and has so many emotions to it. The Santa Clarita Diet has a 4 ½ star rating on Netflix. “This is one of my favorite shows. I’d watch it over and over again and wouldn’t get tired of it. I recommend it,” freshman Johanna Brambila said.

Next new follow ups on Netflix are released on March. These are all new Netflix films and movies that have been released : On my Block: season 2 netflix original

• Cricket Fever: Mumbai Indians, Netflix Original
  • Budapest: Netflix Film
  • Larva Island: season 2, Netflix Original
  • Rivers Edge: Netflix Film
  • The Boy who Harnessed the Wind: Netflix Film
  • Your Son: Netflix film
  • Santa Clarita Diet: season 3 Netflix Original

Next follow ups on Netflix will be released on April 1st. Members to Netflix may seem to recognize some of these new releases.

• Across The Line
  • All the President’s Men
  • Bonnie and Clyde (1967)
  • Deliverance
  • Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
  • Evolution
  • Freddy vs. Jason
  • Friday the 13th (2009)
  • I Am Legend
  • Lakeview Terrace
  • Monster House
  • Obsessed
  • Penelope
  • Pineapple Express
  • Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon: S2
  • P.S. I Love You
  • Snatch

Netflix is the world’s top seventh-largest internet company. It is a worldwide streaming new content that allows people who are members on Netflix to watch a wide world variety of all around the world and award winning TV shows, movies, documentaries. Did you know 148 million worldwide are users to Netflix and 139 million paid for Netflix.

“I really enjoy watching Netflix they have all types of flicks I love watching I recommend Netflix for people who love to binge watch,” freshman Esmeralda Aguilar said. Netflix has been leading the way for digital content since 1997, become a member to watch all your favorite shows and movies you won’t regret it, just sit back with your bowl of popcorn and binge watch anything you want.