The student news site of Bell High School

The Bell Chimes

The Bell Chimes

The Bell Chimes

The Bell Chimes

Chiefs vs. Ravens 2024
Chiefs vs. Ravens 2024
May 15, 2024

Chiefs to open 2024 season, title defense against Ravens The Kansas City Chiefs will open their attempt at a three-peat when they host the Baltimor   e...

NBA Playoffs
May 8, 2024
Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

NBA Playoffs

The Race to Gold

NBA Playoffs

The NBA playoffs start with all 16 teams deciding to fight for the 2024 NBA Championship.

The First round has already commenced and the first team to be eliminated are the Phoenix Suns being swept by the Minnesota Timberwolves but many teams follow the risks of being eliminated in Game 4 or 5. List of teams are Milwaukee Bucks, LA Lakers, New Orleans Pelicans, and the 76ers. Other teams are fighting to the end with notable teams maybe going for a game 7 examples are the Cavaliers Vs Magic and Mavericks Vs Clippers.

The Lakers and Pelicans are now eliminated from the west now from the east the Bucks are eliminated as well as the 76ers. The four teams left are possibly headed to a game 7 but the Clippers are in trouble of facing elimination.

Cavaliers Vs Magic bout has ended with the defeat of the Orlando Magic. The series was a great battle between two great talented teams but the Cavaliers came out on top showing they are the better team. However for the Clippers they are eliminated from the playoffs by the Dallas Mavericks. Dallas dismantled the whole team, beating them by thirty points then 13 points to finish the series. 

Finally, we are moving on to the second round where all teams will face to go to the Conference Finals.