The student news site of Bell High School

The Bell Chimes

The Bell Chimes

The Bell Chimes

The Bell Chimes

Tik Tok Fashion Fusion
Tik Tok Fashion Fusion
Leilani Renteria, Editor • January 25, 2024

Trends in the world of TikTok fashion are always changing, combining different styles to create a unique and expressive look. The combination...

Present- Day Concert Experiences
Present- Day Concert Experiences
Evelyn Rodriguez, Eagle writer • January 25, 2024
Climate Change in SoCal
Climate Change in SoCal
Desiree Martinez, Eagle writer • January 25, 2024
Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Heidi Klum’s Halloween Peacock Costume

Heidi Klum does it again

Model and former “Project Runway” anchor Heidi Klum has thrilled the globe with her elaborate Halloween costume once again. 

Known for her yearly star-studded evening of Halloween in New York City, Klum has established a tradition of showing up in extravagant costumes that go beyond the limits of imagination. With Cirque du Soliel’s assistance, she elevated her act to a whole new level this year, giving an entertaining performance as a giant human peacock. Klum, who continually strives to outdo herself, worked with ten outstanding Cirque du Soliel artists to bring to life her peacock vision. Klum’s transition took place on the ground while the talented dancers twisted, bent, and flew into the air in a masterpiece of acrobatics. Giant wings extended while arms and legs lifted in the dramatic enlightenment revealing the gorgeous peacock outfit. 

The peacock outfit showed remarkable attention to detail. Working with her longtime collaborator, makeup artist Bill Corso, Klum designed an impressively created peacock headpiece that perfectly complemented the entire costume. It’s interesting to note that the outfits were made without the use of actual feathers. She made light of her husband Tom Kaulitz’s appearance as an egg, joking that she would have to “peck” him for a kiss. With assistance from Cirque du Soliel, Klum’s Halloween extravaganzas are well-known, and her costume this year demonstrated her creativity and sense of fun. In anticipation of Klum’s outfit for next year, fans wonder how she would top herself yet again.